Procurement Purchasing Manager
Duration: 12+ month contract
Entity: Tender & Project Purchasing team
Location: Oslo, Norway
The Tender & Project Purchasing team is a diverse and multicultural team with team members in Norway and UK. The team is responsible for managing and coordinating all purchasing related activities respecting the clients purchasing procedures throughout the lifetime of the tenders and projects. In weekly team meetings we share ongoing activities and experiences.
The Tender & Project Purchasing Manager has the responsibility for assigned purchasing tasks on one or more tenders and projects - such as prepare and manage procurement plan, defining purchasing strategy, negotiate and follow up contracts. The matrix organization of the tenders and projects requires good communication skills to ensure good information flow across different disciplines.
We need bright minds to:
▪ Support the tenders and projects on all purchasing related tasks, especially large marine operations subcontracts
▪ Perform purchasing as per processes and procedures
▪ Prepare and evaluate offer to be presented and discussed with tender/project team
▪ Be aware and try to reach our yearly KPI targets
▪ Be fair with the suppliers and involve competition in all purchasing processes
▪ During Project execution, ensure high quality delivery, efficient project execution and minimum variations and claims by close follow up of internal stakeholders, suppliers, contracts and deliveries ▪ Ensure good coordination with all tender & project teams; establish and maintain Procurement Plans according to the clients Standards; provide necessary inputs to the monthly reporting
▪ Support and contribute to improvements
▪ Be an active and visible contributor in the tender and project to satisfy internal and external customers
Professional skills, qualifications, and experience:
▪ Master degree in Engineering , Business or Supply Chain or extensive experience with large marine operations subcontracts and eager to learn the purchasing part
▪ Fluent in English - oral and written
▪ Personal values aligned to those of the clients : Pioneer, Dedicated, United
▪ Possess the following qualities: Proactive, Eager to learn and improve, Good communication and co-operation skills
If interested please apply within.