Start: July 2021
Duration: until December 2021 (ext. to Feb / March 2022 will be dependent upon the project)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Contract Manager who will focus on providing the necessary pre contract Procurement and Commercial support to a specific offshore project within our Renewables Business. You will be able to combine strong commercial acumen with well-developed interpersonal, problem-solving, communication and negotiation skills with demonstrable experience delivering large projects/programmes of work. Reporting to the Procurement & Commercial Manager, the Contract Manager will support the Procurement & Commercial Manager to deliver strategies and contracts, providing robust pre and post contract commercial management which will support the Operational business's goals and objectives. You will also support the delivery of departmental KPIs and objectives such as savings in total cost of ownership, value engineering and safety performance.
- analyse and interpret numerical data with highly developed contract drafting and writing skills, ideally with experience gained through drafting and interpreting construction contracts
- a keen eye to detail is a must as well as the ability to work methodically through a demanding workload.
- communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders and hold the ability to influence and negotiate with users outside your own sphere of responsibility
- Working knowledge of the relevant conditions of contract, along with experience in estimating, cost and budget management, contract administration and payment and expenditure management.
- experience in a comparable, regulated industry