A leading multinational Oil and Gas organisation is currently seeking a Production, Planning and Control Analyst who will be based in the Port Elizabeth office.
The purpose of this position is to ensure that the production requirements are met daily through analysis and reporting of the production status. You will work with the management team to ensure that the deadlines and the schedules are met. You will be required to develop, revise and update shop routers for each project needs.
· Monitor the status of production and purchase requisitions.
· Coordinate the ITP (Inspection Test Plans) and Quality Plan with all applicable parties.
· Coordinate with Engineering teams as required.
· Enter and update Bill of Materials and submit pick tickets.
· Maintain communication with Customer Repair Representative for project updates.
· Keep Scheduler aware of applicable changes that would affect lead time.
Support communication with vendors, suppliers and IVB as needed
· Create, revise and update Quality Plans, Routers and ITP (Inspection Test Plans) as needed.
· Print drawings, procedures and compile work pack as needed.
· Schedule meetings in order to release new work orders to the repair shop.
· Ensure that projects are completed on time and within planned costs.
· Provide input to Scheduler for Manufacturing build plan.
· Degree or Diploma in Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering
· 3 - 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment is most preferable but experience in heavy engineering or project management is acceptable.
· Technical experience in Oil & Gas industry would be highly desirable.