Earthstream Global are currently looking for a Project Admin for one of our leading renewables clients.
Start: ASAP until 31/12/2022 (with Extension)
Location: Antwerp, Belgium.
Contract position working Monday-Friday.
As an administrative support for the General Goods & Services team, it will be your responsibility to assist our Operational Buyers in their daily tasks.
This implies the processing of contracted purchase orders, order confirmations, requests for quotations, as well as assisting in our general mailbox and orderbook management.
As administrative support, you will assist the "Operational Buyer" in the following tasks;
* Assist the Operational Buyer in the operational execution of the end-to-end 'request-to-pay' process incl. Logistics, e.g.: PR quality check, PO creation, PO follow-up, invoice issues solving, etc.;
* Maintaining relationships with (alternative) suppliers and ensuring optimal collaboration.;
* Assist the Operational Buyer in follow up on the performance of suppliers and discuss the results with internal stakeholders, Category Buyers and the supplier(s) in question.;
* Provide 'customer service' to his/her stakeholders, e.g.: handling user queries, provide operational support, assist in local buys, support procurement process compliance, etc.;
* Implementing continuous improvement based on follow-up of KPIs. Follow up and explore the market.
* Proven experience - Min 2 years' in a similar context;
* Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch & other languages is an asset;
* Good knowledge of MS Office Excel and Powerpoint,
* Knowledge of other software suits and reporting tools is an asset;
* Teamplayer with a positive attitude, hands-on mentality and high level of integrity;
* Entrepreneurial spirit;
* Motivation to work in a dynamic and international environment;
* Drive for ownership and results;