We have an exciting job offer for a Project Controls Engineer to join our bold and passionate construction execution team based in Sweden.
We are looking for a dedicated/experienced/driven Project Controls Engineer to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. By joining us, you will be a key player in establishing/ramping up Construction execution and contribute to expanding one of the first large scale European battery factories.
About the job
Be part of the Construction team managing the Controls Strategy and implementation of the factory through to Start of Production. As the Project Controls Engineer you will implement overall project controls direction through application of systems and methods for estimate development, cost control, planning and reporting, progress measurement, schedule development/control and management of change.
About the team
You will be an integral part of the Project Execution Team and work intimately with the Program, Project Management, Engineering and Procurement teams.
You will manage and lead the Clients Owners Representatives and Contractors to carry out the Project Controls of designated construction projects and construction activity on the Ett campus.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Provide overall project cost, schedule, estimating, progress measurement, and change management leadership and expertise in the Construction projects.
* Review and report project cost/schedule with ongoing project analysis, reporting, forecasting, budgeting and change management
* Control project cost/schedule outcomes by recommending and deploying management interventions with support of the Program, Project Management, Engineering, Procurements teams, executed through the Clients Owners Representatives and Contractors
* Monitoring and appraising the performance of the Contractors and Consultants in the areas of cost control and progress measurement.
* Develop cost and schedule estimates to support risk and opportunity assessments, Project funding, Project reviews, and ad hoc requests.
Describe personal success factors:
Example individual contributor:
The person we are looking for is flexible, curios and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story and see the results of your work. Our organization values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality, friendliness, grit and a sense of humour.
Example leadership role:
The person we are looking for is driven, caring and structured.
You thrive by leading others and work towards common goals.
You are used to a high paced work environment and got good time management skills.