Location: Hamburg, Germany
Duration: 12 months
*** requires knowledge of SAP essential
Finance experience essential (controlling/project accounting/investment management or similar)
Experience of working with large development / construction projects in a similar or related industry preferable
- They need to have 5 years plus full time working finance experience
- They preferably would have experience in an energy business or large development or construction project environment
- This is not a management role
- Provide project reporting for a number of offshore wind development projects. Ensure the process is followed on a timely basis and costs are allocated to projects accordingly from all regional markets. Co-ordination of processes with other controlling teams within the company is required to deliver this.
- Source and analyse data downloads from the SAP system and from timesheet systems for the reporting of the offshore projects that is being supported.
- Support in the update of financial forecasts for specific development projects this will include reviewing costs with project leads and package managers on a regular basis and providing challenge where required.
- Adaptable to provide ad-hoc advice and support to regional development teams/projects that require controlling support ie SAP coding, budget checks, setting up initial budgets etc
- Support investment modelling processes by gathering and reviewing the key assumption inputs ("assumption book") with the project team to then pass onto the investment and valuation team as required