One of the biggest and most reputed names within the oil & gas industry is looking to identify a Project Controls Manager to be based in Chennai, India.
The Project Controls Manager provides functional management of all project control activities within the business.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provides input to project execution plan, baseline and control budgets on key projects.
- Ensures Project Control deliverable are satisfied in manner that aligns with established guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Ensures a functional cost breakdown structure and work breakdown structure is implemented on all projects.
- Conducts periodic reviews of forecast of major projects.
- Ensures the change control process is executed on all projects.
- Provides oversight of execution strategy changes on key projects.
- Prepares/reviews bids, checks estimates, change orders and cost-to-complete estimates for key projects.
- Manages on-going staff development and training for project controls employees.
- Degree in Engineering or relevant
- Extensive experience in offshore/ subsea oil & gas projects in India or overseas
- Previous experience in managing large scale projects (USD 1 Billion +)
- Competent in Primavera P6 and other Project Controls tools