We are working with a renowned renewable energy developer with a set up in Japan. At present, they are looking for Project Development Managers to lead the development of wind projects in country.
The Project Development Manager will be responsible for getting involved in the entire process from early development through to overseeing the projects - details as follows:
We are working with an international renewable energy developer The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Supporting the Wind projects business to enable identification, site exclusivity, development, consent, construction and operation of offshore assets
- Working with the technical teams and commercial managers to provide inputs on the FEED activities, as well as contracts negotiation to mitigate risks
- Monitor project budget, schedule and manage the relevant stakeholders both internally and externally
- Manage the tender process and tender assessment for surveys and studies
- Experience within project/ development management environment, in commercially focused renewables business, ideally on offshore projects
- Interest in the renewable energy industry and working in a growing team
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking mindset
- Strong verbal and written skills in English and Japanese are mandatory as this role requires liaising with local stakeholders within Japan
If this is interesting to you, do click on the link to apply or drop me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Licence 16S8096
EA Reg ID R1762376