On behalf of our Project Developer client in Vietnam, you will be responsible for, and the central driver of, successful project development of one or multiple wind and solar projects including permitting, within the agreed timeframe and financial constraints. The role requires initiative, self-reliance, and management of multiple functions and departments internally and externally.
· Overall responsible to lead and manage all project development for the assigned project(s).
· Meet with community members and government officers to communicate project development status and process.
· Develop and comply with operating budget.
· Create, prepare, plan, and submit all applications required for the development of the project.
· Responsible for creating project development schedule and reporting regularly on status of the schedule.
· Liaise with and manage consultants and contractors working to support the development of the project(s) in their various fields.
· Effectively track time between assigned projects to ensure that cost is allocated appropriately.
· Work with the Wind Resource department to effectively site turbines and solar arrays to ensure maximum efficiency, while complying with all required regulations.
· Prepare and create documentation for the project under IFC Performance standards, along with various other departments.
· Lead Feasibility Study, Technical Design, Land Use Rights, Construction Permitting, Interconnection, Grid Connection Agreement, Environmental Permitting, Metering Agreement, SCADA/EMS Agreement, Protective Relay System Agreement, Power Purchase Agreement, and various other efforts for the assigned project(s), with support from other members of the team.
· Ensure proper that once financial closed is achieved on the assigned project(s), all documentation has been appropriately filed and managed so that the construction manager may receive a seamless handover to carry out the construction works.
· Key point of contact for government personnel regarding the project.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
· University Degree in Engineering, Management, Economics, Finance or wide Practical Development experience;
· Minimum of 5 years work experience within the power generation or Oil & Gas industry;
· Experience in working with governmental departments;
· Experience in managing and leading teams, across different departments;
· Experience in working in a multicultural environment;
· Capable of creating and executing a development plan with general oversight from management;
· Frequent travel required;
· Have working experience in developing project is preferred
· Have working experience in managing construction contractors
To apply and for more information about this or many other Renewable Energy Industry related positions globally please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to email@example.com. Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd, EA Licence No: 16S8096 / Registration ID R1111482.