EarthStream Global are seeking experienced Project Directors for an offshore wind project in Belgium.
Start Date: ASAP
Project Directors will:
- Work in close cooperation with local authorities.
- Organise and implement projects on site.
- Manage the estimated budget, keeping in mind contractual and commercial aspects.
- Be responsible for the final execution of large projects.
- On top of that, multitasking is in your blood and you pursue an efficient way of working with our support services.
As a Project Director you:
- Are a qualified Industrial or Civil Engineer, preferable with a specialisation in construction or equivalent by experience.
- Have at least 10 years of experience in handling with complex engineering/construction projects.
- Speak English fluently. The knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Are a hands-on professional and you value teamwork
- Are prepared to work at one of our sites abroad for a longer period.
As a Project Director you will get:
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
If you are interested, please apply below.