- Support as the technical lead for all wind engineering related activities
- Support project development as well as project management activities, through all phases of a Wind project. i.e. from development to construction to O&M
- Communicate with regulatory authorities i.e. METI
- Coordinate with EPC contractors
- Prepare detailed reports and calculations for system design.
- Work closely with project managers in Japan and with regional engineering teams in Asia Pacific (APAC)
What You Bring
- Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or Renewable Energy Engineering graduate with at least a bachelor's degree from a reputable university. Master's degree would be an advantage.
- Professional civil engineering or construction license in Japan is preferred.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the construction or design of Wind or Solar Power Plants in Japan
- Understanding of construction process of Wind Power Plant is preferred.
- Project management skills would be a plus.
- AutoCAD skills are valued.
- Able to act autonomously on own initiative, and work responsibly as a technical lead. Self-starter with strong sense of ownership
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- English communication skill is mandatory, in both oral and written.