Here at Earthstream we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer to join one of our leading clients across the green energy space.
- Lead the development of process and product improvement projects, from project initiation through completion
- Work closely and conduct regular meetings with production, process, and maintenance engineers to develop the scope, execute, and monitor the projects
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with the program manager and other project participants to provide updates, assistance, and technical support
- Support the program manager with the identification and implementation of manufacturing upgrades
- Track performance and analyse the completion of key milestones and deliverables, e.g. ensuring all tasks are resourced, following up on progress by contractor etc.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors in the execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Organize and coordinate with relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility for project execution
- Track project performance, and analyse short and long-term goals
- Report on project activities and escalate within the program team as needed
- Support in identifying, issuing and awarding new scope
If this opportunity sounds of interest, then please apply now.