We have an opportunity for a Software Engineer for one our leading clients.
This is a Software Engineer role, reporting to the Digital Software Engineering Manager. You will be primarily responsible to be part of a team with extensive experience on Python programming language to build highly scalable, cloud-native applications on the Azure platform. Candidate will be responsible for Design and Development of data integration modules(ETL/ELT) and should bring solid experience to our team implementing successful development projects.
- Designing and Developing of ETL and ELT modules using Python
- Developing of data transformation and processing modules
- Adopting modern software engineering & delivery practices ("Real" Agile, TDD, Stateless Design, Microservices, Containerization, CI/CD, Cloud, etc.)
- Implementing high quality software solutions in line with business requirements
- Diagnosing and solving technical problems
- Working in a global software development team, sharing experience and skills with other team members
- Coordinating with other team members and deliver the quality deliverables
- BE/B.tech education is required
- 4 to 7years of relevant work experience
- Strong Experience with core Python and data processing modules
- Hands on experience with Python to deal with large data set processing and data transformation
- Proficient in SQL databases SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and MongoDB
- Good experience with Docker and Kubernetes deployments
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure, and familiarity with other cloud platforms and concepts
- Knowledge of Big-Data environment, particularly with Spark & Hadoop would be an advantage
- Successfully deliver complex solutions and in complex customer system landscapes
- Adhere to processes, defined software development methodologies and best practices within the team
- Deliver in predictable timelines and with predictable quality
- In-depth technical understanding of ETL/ETL integration and its framework
- Good understanding on data warehouse concepts is required
Please apply now!