Our client is a multinational Renewable Energy Investment Firm. They presently seek a Project Engineer (Solar / Wind) to join their fast growing team in London, England.
PLEASE NOTE: In addition to English, one must be able to speak one or more of the following languages: Greek, Italian, Spanish or Polish
Requirements for Role:
- Citizenship: Must have the right to live and work in the UK
- Place of Employment: London, England
- Type of Employment: Full Time / Permanent
- Travel Requirement: The successful incumbent can expect to travel internationally.
- Experience: Must have 3-5 years of experience within a similar role with a focus on the Renewable Energy Sector (Solar, Wind etc) either at a project developer, technical consulting firm or IPP.
- Qualifications: Must have an Undergraduate degree in Engineering. Postgraduate studies will be highly advantageous.
- Remuneration: Attractive basic plus exceptional bonus