Our client is a multinational Renewable Energy Advisory Firm with offices in Europe, The United States, Africa and Asia. They presently seek a Project Finance Analyst: Renewable Energy to join their fast growing team in Utrecht, Netherlands
Requirements for Role:
- Citizenship: Must presently be an EU Citizen or have a right to work in the Netherlands
- Place of Employment: Utrecht, Netherlands (on site)
- Type of Employment: Full Time / Permanent
- Travel Requirement: The successful incumbent can expect to travel internationally to the other offices and participate in international team building activities.
- Experience: Must have 5-7 years of experience within a similar role with a focus on the Renewable Energy Sector (Solar, Wind etc)
- Qualifications: Must have an Undergraduate degree in Finance or Engineering. Postgraduate studies will be highly advantageous.
- Technical Requirements: Must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of financial instruments and financial modelling. Must have had experience within M&A / Corporate Finance in a client facing capacity.
- Remuneration: Attractive basic plus exceptional bonus