Our client is a multinational Renewable Energy Advisory Firm with offices in Europe, The United States, Africa and Asia. They presently seek a Project Finance Expert: Renewable Energy to join their fast growing team in Boston, USA
Requirements for Role:
- Citizenship: Must presently be an US Citizen or individuals with a Green Card
- Place of Employment: Boston, USA (on site)
- Type of Employment: Full Time / Permanent
- Travel Requirement: The successful incumbent can expect to travel internationally to the other offices and participate in international team building activities.
- Experience: Must have 8 or more years experience within a similar role with a focus on the Renewable Energy Sector (Solar, Wind etc)
- Qualifications: Must have an Undergraduate degree in Finance or Engineering. Postgraduate studies will be highly advantageous.
- Technical Requirements: Must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of financial instruments and financial modelling. Must have had experience within M&A / Corporate Finance in a client facing capacity.
- Remuneration: Attractive basic plus exceptional bonus