Earthstream has been approached by one of the leading renewable energy developers in the region to support them with their search for a General Project Manager for the development, construction and operations of their wind projects in Australia.
- Responsible for development up to construction and operations of wind projects in Australia
- Project planning to site identification & screening, project due diligence & feasibility studies
- Land acquisition, managing development applications / environmental assessments, budget and timeline management
- Identify and manage project risks at each stage of the project.
- Liaise with Government, authorities and Council to advance the projects
- Manage specialist consultants to deliver outputs on time and on budget
- ·Manage the secondary consent processes and condition compliance work to prepare the projects for construction
What You'll Need:
- At least 3 - 5 years' experience in wind project development in Australia
- Solid understanding of the project development life cycle from early stage through to operations
- Strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to build relationships and trust with a wide variety of stakeholders
What's in it for You:
- Clear career progression path and development opportunities
- Opportunities to upgrade your current skill sets - training programs, seminars etc.
- Competitive salary package
For more details on the role, do apply to the job or email me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can reach me on Whatsapp/Signal at +65 8328 3607 or my Direct Line at +65 6011 0128