Fabrication Package Manager
Duration: 01-Jan-2022 - 31-Oct-2024
Location: Romania, Mangalia (Jan 22-May 23) Norway, Stord(May 23- Oct 24)
Your key tasks are:
- be responsible for the execution of the construction /fabrication scope of the substation at site
- be responsible for all matters pertaining to project development and construction of on- and offshore substations
- be responsible for starting up the project where you handle the overall project requirements and manage time, budget, scope, vendors, deliveries, quality, tenders, contracts, claims, interfaces, HSE, resources, risks and stakeholders
- ensure resources and team performance of project sub-groups in cooperation with the line organisation
- ensure technical documentation of the design, fabrication, installation and commissioning, safety philosophy, inspection plan, decommissioning and abandonment plan
- close down the project, finalise the CAPEX account and hand over the assets to our operations or OFTO function
- be responsible for managing and motivating the project team, enabling them to become a high performing team able to deliver within scope, on time and on budget.
- have a degree in engineering and preferably a certification in project management at PMI or ICMA level
- have extensive experience with project management of multi-disciplinary, large-scale construction projects, preferably from the offshore wind or oil and gas industry
- thrive in a fast-paced and diverse international environment bringing together various employee groups, nationalities, cultures, and authorities
- have excellent communication skills and master English at negotiation level
- have a result-oriented approach to your work and can motivate your colleagues.
- we expect you to have a strong-minded, robust personality with an ability to challenge organisational decisions as well as adapt to the changing business and market needs.