We have a current opportunity for a Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Cape Town. For further information about this position please apply.
Work alongside the Technical Manager where you will be responsible to manage Commercial and Industrial projects from inception to close out. This is an opportunity to run multiple project in the PV space and develop your client base and skillset.
- Plan and manage engineering resources to ensure tasks are completed and delivered on time, especially with regards to detailed design and contract technical inputs.
- Ensure all technical parameters in the Project Documents (such as the functional requirements) are incorporated in the Final Project Design.
- Establish timelines and schedules based on the project schedule and contracts to ensure successful in-terconnection, commissioning, and compliance.
- Managing multiple projects at the same time
- Able to manage a solar construction site
- Commissioning experience would be beneficial
- Careful management of the detailed engineering process, ensuring that engineering output is provided timeously as per the project programme and functional requirements
- Team player
- Budget and Performance oriented
- Be Proactive in everting you attempt
- Must have a Problem solving mentality
- Strong verbal and written Communication
- Leadership capabilities
- BSc or BEng in Engineering is preferred
- Minimum 2-4year experience in the C&I Solar industry