Our client are a leading provider of design, construction, installation and commissioning of High Voltage systems up to 400kV, providing a comprehensive service for all aspects of high voltage substation civil and electrical construction from the very earliest stages to testing & commissioning and handover. Due to recent awards and a growing pipeline of works, our client are looking to recruit a Project Manager with a background in the DNO's, ICPs, Substations or High Voltage construction.
- Responsible for the management of on-site staff and supervisors.
- Responsible for ensuring successful delivery of the project objectives and targets set out by the relevant contract, company procedures and statutory legislation in Health & Safety as well as Quality.
- Active resource & materials planning to ensure maximum productivity and minimum downtime.
- Strive for client & customer satisfaction.
- Keep site records, daily site reports and relay important information to the Office Staff & Directors.
- Some element of business cost control measures to achieve where necessary.
- Ensure timely execution of all construction programmes.
- HND/HNC in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent
- Project Management Qualification (Desired)
- A thorough understanding of Electrical Power Systems from 11kV