A leading oil and gas services company is currently looking for a seasoned Project Manager with customer service experience to join their team in Port Elizabeth.
- Create and document required work scopes of the project such as quotations, proposals, purchase orders and change orders as required through the duration of the project.
- Responsible for all project planning activities including scope identification, creation of the Project Execution Plan (PEP) and documentation gathering.
- Issue and track purchase orders for parts and services for internal and 3rd party requirements.
- Responsible for project execution including scope execution and issuance of project certifications.
- Maximize financial results by monitoring / reporting all activities to ensure
- accurate costing and forecasting of gross margins.
- Maintain awareness of critical path activities affecting customer sensitive
- project deadlines; build contingency plans and implement recovery plans.
- Collaborate with both regional and local Aftermarket representatives (Service, Spares, Repair, Engineering, Sales, Accounting/Finance, etc) to maximise support, planning, project execution and customer experience.
- Build and strengthen relationships with customer, suppliers and vendors.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling projects which includes risk
- management, change management and progress management, reporting and project close out.
- Project Management is essential for this position!
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and/ or Business Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification would be preferred
- Customer experience and internal stakeholder experience throughout the project lifecycle is needed.