Our client is a successful project development company with several assets domestically in Japan. On their behalf we have asked to help them source a qualified candidate for a vacancy in their Biomass Business, located in Tokyo, Japan.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Supporting project management activities as delegated by the Group Manager;
- Project co-ordination;
- Design co-ordination;
- Liaise with multi-discipline design teams;
- Carry out factory inspections (as required);
- Travel nationally and overseas in relation to the project.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- University chemical, civil or mechanical engineering and be chartered, with a high level of technical competence and an ability to work independently and in teams;
- Experience in the Thermal Power Generation or Bioenergy sector;
- The ability to communicate fluently (both written and oral) in Japanese and English is essential.
To apply and for more information about this or many other Power Generation and Renewable Energy Industry related positions globally please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to email@example.com. Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd, EA Licence No: 16S8096 / Registration ID R1111482.