We have a current opportunity for a Project Manager - Environmental on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Cape Town.
This role will have a strong focus on Environmental Permitting but will also involve the management of Land Rights Acquisition team.
- BSc / BSc (Hons) in Environmental Science/Management / LLB, MSc is an advantage
- 3 years' professional expertise with an EAP, could include having a background in project development, environmental consultancy or similar
- Familiar with the large scale energy projects in South Africa and passionate about renewable energy (renewable energy experience is highly preferred)
- Must be fully proficient in English (verbal and written communication), Afrikaans first language is a plus
- Must be a team player and comfortable to work under pressure, thrives in a fast paced environment with high energy
- Creative out of the box thinker with the ability to pay attention to detail, displaying highly organised tendencies and an ability to multitask
- SACNASP registration / candidate is an advantage