Project Manager - Solar/PV - Spain/Remote + Travel
EarthStream Global is working with an exciting international business who specialise in developing and constructing utility scale Solar/PV plants across Europe, and who are looking for an established Project Manager with an electrical background to join the team.
The successful Project Manager will have the responsibility of managing the project portfolio across Spain (main) + LATAM (lesser), through all phases of development under turnkey contract agreement, including pre-construction, construction, commissioning, and maintenance.
You will be involved with reviewing electrical designs, negotiating with customers, providing cost estimation and project schedules, tendering and awarding subcontractor services, as well as managing the project team and monitoring the construction work.
- 5+ years' experience in project management with a focus on end to end renewable energy or electrical installations
- Good experience managing projects under turnkey contract agreements
- Good knowledge of calculation, execution planning, and contracting
- Systematic way of working with the ability to drive results and customer orientated
- Vey collaborative, open to ideas and feedback, and ability to work in a team
- Strong electrical knowledge
- Good computer skills and familiarity with ERP programs
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English and Spanish
- Willing and able to travel for extended periods
- Good experience in the Solar/PV industry