We have a current opportunity for a Project Quality Manager on a contract basis. The position will be based in Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Definition of the project-related quality strategy in accordance to Client's Renewables' Quality Management Framework.
- Setting up and implementation of concepts, processes and methods for quality planning, assurance and control for Offshore Wind Projects from concept to handover to operation.
- Planning and managing comprehensive quality assurance and control activities for the assigned project(s), including coordination of external quality resources and the related budgets.
- Manage contractors and supply chain performance including, quality reporting, escalating and dispute resolution for Quality.
- Assessing non-conformities, deviations, clarifying causes and follow up with suppliers.
- Negotiate Quality Assurance Agreements with potential suppliers.
- Acting as (Lead) Auditor for quality audits acc. ISO 19011:2018 on our supply chain.
- A successfully completed university degree in engineering (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or in a comparable field)
- Quality Auditor and/or Quality Manager or comparable, obtained by a professional body such as the EOQ or the CQI
- Practical experience in wind offshore, construction and/or manufacturing industry, preferably in the fields of HV/LV, welding/fabrication and/or coating and knowledge of Installation Techniques and methodologies
- Extensive experience in managing teams and setting up and maintaining resource plans and budgets
- Skills and experience in writing (quality) specifications and negotiating them with major contractors and experience in assessing, managing and where necessary improving supplier performance.
- Problem solving and work management skills
- Knowledge of the wind industry and its norms and standards and you will be able to use root cause analysis and auditing techniques to identify and remedy issues such as serial defects. Significant knowledge of the Taiwanese and Asian supply chain and the market would be advantageous
- Business fluent in English
- Taiwanese language skills required
- Very good intercultural awareness, especially with Taiwanese/European culture