We are currently hiring for a Senior Project Support Engineer for an exciting project in Poland.
Description and Responsiblities
- To contribute the development of a localized service team to support assigned service projects to the Polish branch office.
- To support and work closely together with the Programme Manager and acting as single contact point for any relation between Customer and the client
- To manage small projects to be assigned acting as Project Manager under the supervision of the General Manager or assigned Programme Manager.
- To support the management the different contracts with the main Customers in Poland and in neighboring countries (in case of necessity).
- To lead Customer internal negotiation and implementation meetings as required.
- To respond to internal and external customer requests for technical issue resolution, making use of technical product knowledge and analytical skills while adhering to sound engineering principles, standards, practices and procedures.
- To establish and maintain relationships with customers so that the customer's technical issues and requirements are understood and addressed in an effective and timely manner.
- To ensure the safety, quality and environmental, standard and legal levels for the assigned service projects
- To contribute to the assign, measure, track and utilize each KPI (key project indication) for each sing le project, lead the issue of AFI (area for improvement) documents in the case the assigned KPI are not fulfilled. To development of departmental working procedures for future work efficiency and follow all company rules and procedures.
- To contribute to the implementation of the client, Programme Management Quality Management System (QMS).
- To contribute to the development of a local procurement for spare parts for the assigned units understanding the capabilities of each one of the potential vendors/ partners in the area.
Senior Project Support Engineer will:
- Support the operation and maintenance of the client. Rotating machines, steam valves and auxiliary systems
- Be responsible for trouble shooting a diverse range of problems that occur during operation and/or maintenance. The engineer would join a multi-national team that covers gas turbine, steam turbine, generators and plant auxiliary systems
- analyse operational data to investigate various operation problems on turbines and auxiliary systems
- investigate problems that have occurred during maintenance works and capable of providing solutions on an urgent basis,
- summarise your findings in clear, logical and easily understood reports for external customers or internal departments.
- Graduate level education
- Must be able to speak Polish
- Proven related experience and/or relevant skill and knowledge
- Polish SEP certification, D and E category can be an advantage but not essential
- Industry standard training courses on NDT, Welding, Quality Control, Metrology would