- Managing the proper application of the Permit to Work System on site according the instructions from the COMM/EHS safety Manager.
- Being the focal point for administration and co-ordination of all permits.
- Providing a quality check on the correct completion of permits and certificates prior to issue ensuring all the necessary signatures have been obtained.
- Ensures that all the precautions have been taken and put in place before the job, during the job and after the job to ensure safe work conditions.
- Experience in organizes and manages display and/or filing system for the PTW documents
- Experience in organizes the PTW equipment in the site office (locks, tags, forms, key-system, etc.)
- Ensures that the information notified on the Permit to Work documents are clear and
- Able to interpret isolation scheme on a commissioning permit of mechanical/ electrical systems
- Works closely with Construction team to ensure clear communication and harmony between
- Construction and Commissioning PTW system
- Preferable experience with power plant system and process
Qualification & Education requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Power Plant Experience (Gas Turbine)
- Active English communication
- Preferable Mandarin speaking