We have a current opportunity for a PV Design Engineer on a permanent basis. The position is flexible to either be based in Cape Town of Johannesburg. For further information about this position please apply.
Plan, design and implement solar energy projects. Develop turn-key solar PV solutions for commercial and industrial clients.
Experience and core competencies
- Design small-scale photovoltaic system
- PVSol, PVSyst software simulations
- Excel data analysis and modelling
- Solar modelling software
- Proficiency in the English language. Other languages are of advantage
- A minimum of two to three years of solar sector experience with focus on design and costing aspects (residential costing experience)
- Driven, motivated and reliable
- Able to work independently
- Good organisational and prioritization skills
- Able to handle compilation of multiple bids
- Ability to work as a key member of a small team
- BSc or BEng Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the C&I Solar industry