We have a long term position as a Electrical systems QA/QC Inspector based near Bramford, UK starting June 2023 (exact date TBC) until May 2025. This is a resident scope for 5 days a week.
- Monitor implemented quality control system;
- Provide site inspection services (electrical);
- Review of technical specifications and quality documentation;
- Audit sub-suppliers;
- Coordinate Company's quality inspections;
- Attend FAT's where necessary;
- Report on Workpack quality performance;
- Provide practical advice and guidance to the Project team to ensure consistent methodologies are being applied and understood by the relevant supplier.
Electrical equipment / systems quality inspections shall be required during the MEQ manufacture and FAT's attendance in line with relevant ITP's. Once MEQ gets integrated on site - inspections as per ITP intervention points shall be required.
Experience in wind farm is required