- Review and understand the contract, each contractor and the plans and specifications in order to assist the Project Manager in development of the project procedures.
- Taking stringent quality measures including preparation/maintenance of necessary documents to ensure compliance with VN / International standards and internal organisation's requirements.
- Review and approve quality methods and procedures for the project.
- Review and approve method statements for installation and testing and commissioning.
- Verify and document that all materials received for the project are in conformance with the approved submittal, are handled and stored appropriately and are acceptable for use in the project.
- Conduct weekly QC meetings with the project team and contractors.
- Ensure all parties during the construction and commissioning phase follow the approved, updated drawings and documents.
- Supervises the Quality Control functions/activities of the project, including Quality Control inspection schedules and review of Quality Records.
- Conducting internal audits periodically to assess the status of documentation and implementation of procedures and systems as per quality management system (QMS) at all stages of the project.
- Conduct preparatory, initial and follow-up meetings to establish an understanding of the standards and requirements for the project.
- Liaising with relevant authorities / agencies for the latest updates on standards.
- Assesses the implementation of the quality plan and quality control plans for the project.
- Supervises inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required quality records.
- Cooperate with the project manager/engineer to do analysis of non-conformities.
- Supervises inspection of defects.
- Supervises, coordinate and documentation for all required tests and inspections to approve material, equipment's there are required for the project.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in QA/QC
- Minimum 10 + years' experience in the construction industry, desirable with some windfarm project experience
- Basic knowledge of Construction, Operations fields
- Strong within communication, stakeholder management and management systems.
- QA/QC Certificate is an advantage
- Ability to travel frequently
- Good English and Vietnamese verbal and written skills mandatory
- High proficiency in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point, Project).
Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd, EA Licence No: 16S8096.