Earthstream Global have partnered with a leading contractor who are seeking a QHSE Advisors for their offshore cable installation campaigns. Projects range from initial survey works through to cable lay and installation, all on offshore wind farms across Europe and the UK. You will be responsible for all QHSE related activities on the vessel, ensuring all of the offshore personnel are adhering to health and safety guidelines and procedures.
Some of the job responsibilities include.
- Leading offshore personnel, ensuring safety procedures are adhered to.
- Participation in Kick off Meetings HAZID/HAZOP meetings during project execution
- Implementing and creation of Risk assessments
- Project monitoring on board the vessel (as per internal planning and request)
- Must hold FULL GWOs offshore certificates
- Must hold valid NEBOSH certificate
If you feel you have the required experience to do a good job, please share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org