EarthStream are currently looking for a 'QHSE Officer' to assist a project in France. This is for a December start so permission to work in the EU is required.
The client is a world leader in the highly specialised fields of dredging, solutions for the offshore energy market, infra, marine and environmental works. With more than 140 years of experience and 5,200 highly skilled professionals, we bring tailor-made solutions, innovation and new technologies to our customers' projects, ensuring that they are performed safely, efficiently and cost-effectively.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Provide a healthy work environment, to promote sound work practices and a healthy lifestyle for everyone involved in our business.
- Be part of the team that is on site on one of our offshore projects worldwide, responsible for the maintenance and control of QHSES practices on site, as well as inspecting all activities and equipment to reassure proper operation and implementation of procedures.
- Provide support to the project team for all QHSE related matters
- Ensure that personnel use the latest versions of PQMP, PHSEMP, ITP, MST, RA, etc.
- Project QHSE reporting, KPI and communications with Project management and vessel
- Participating in meetings and toolboxes onboard and on site
- Investigation incidents & nonconformities
- Engage the supervisors and workforce to actively participate in HSE matters and campaigns
- Carry out HSE inspections on the work floor and ensure proper reporting, communication and follow up of the findings
- Management SHOC cards on board/on site
Requirements (but not limited to):
- Proven track record in HSE in high risk industries, preferably in Offshore Wind or Heavy Logistics
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge & experience with MS Office
- Good command of English/French, both written and spoken
- MSC/MSc Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanic Engineering, Chemical Engineering OR equivalent through experience
- MSc Degree Safety Engineering, prevention advisor level 1
If so then please apply here or alternatively, you can send your CV directly to:
We look forward to hearing from you!