A leading independent asset rental company is looking to employ an experienced Quality Assurance Compliance Officer to ensure the company functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business goals.
You will be responsible to support the Sales team by coordinating and ensuring the compliance of all funder terms and conditions as well as by processing all data for the documentation of deals, settlement of discounted rentals to funders and payment to suppliers. .
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
· Ensure that the facility terms and conditions are adhered to
· Quality verification of documentation
· Manage the deal transaction process
· Internal and external stakeholder relationship management
· Assist with adhoc projects
· Teamwork and self-management
· Conduct audits and inspections to ensure adherence to internal and external laws.
· Monitoring and analysing risk areas.
· Ensure policies and procedures are in line with regulations.
· Ensure non-violation of laws.
· Implement and adjust to new regulations.
· Extend compliance advice to the risk management unit.
· Liaise with Executive Committee to ensure proper implementation of policies.
· Conduct audits to identify areas of non-compliance and initiate solutions to address identified risks.
The successful candidate will meet the following key selection criteria:
· Matric ; Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, law, economics, or related business discipline; relevant certification.
· Minimum 5 years Corporate Banking / Commercial Asset Finance experience in an administrative role or prior experience in investment banking and financial management OR proven experience in a compliance officer role.
· General understanding, knowledge, and experience in the operational aspects of asset-based finance
· Good understanding of relevant legislation and regulations (i.e. National Credit Act, Consumer Protection Act, FICA, KYC, Banking Policies etc
· Basic accounting knowledge (ability to analyse financial records to identify inconsistencies)
· Proficient in the use of risk management tools and systems.
What's on Offer:
· Market related