Here at Earthstream we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Engineer for one our leading battery development companies in Europe.
Main responsibilities of the Quality Engineer will include:
- Lead and train quality team members and operations on quality standards and procedures.
- Lead problem-solving and root cause analysis activities in relation to deviations and quality issues, e.g 8D and non-conformity investigations.
- Monitors NCM processes and ensure closing of actions in defined time.
- Updates and monitoring the Quality Control plans for each process operation.
- Monitors quality procedures, quality KPI's, evaluate performance and make improvement proposals, i.e. Process capability: SPC and Cpk.
- Implements and audits standard procedures.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience within high volume assembly/production, ideally in an operational role.
- Knowledgeable in SPC, process capability, FMEA, Quality troubleshooting tools and problem-solving methodology, Lean Six sigma and Statistics.
- Experience in Greenfield or Brownfield projects is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Valid driving Licence
Due to the urgency of this opportunity, we can only consider candidates who currently hold the right to work in the EU.
If you are interested & available for this opportunity, please apply here or you can send your CV directly to:
I look forward to hearing from you!