EarthStream Global is representing a manufacturer that helps improve lab quality control within the Mining Industry. They are currently looking for a Quality Specialist, reporting to the Quality Manager you will be tasked to plan and coordinate project tasks for all proficiency testing schemes. Ensure compliance of all external and internal quality requirements of the products, services and systems are always maintained. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring all health and safety inspections and audits are conducted.
The successful candidate will meet the following key selection criteria:
- Degree in Chemistry
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a similar role within the mining industry.
- Strong knowledge of ISO (ISO 9001; 17025; 17034; 17043), mineral analytical chemistry, statistics, laboratory quality assurance, metrology, and nuclear regulation.
- Extensive knowledge of chemical methods and principles
- Exposure to Health and Safety inspections and audits
- Good computer literacy skills in Microsoft Office
What's on Offer:
If you meet the key selection criteria, then please apply today. If you have not received feedback within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful.