The Technical Cleanliness (TC) Specialist leads the technical cleanliness program for the prototype lab. Technical Cleanliness is the quality criterion that ensures products are free from contamination that can lead to malfunction in the customer application.
The TC Specialist evaluates component and area technical cleanliness data, assists with technical cleanliness testing, and supports cleanliness improvements made by production and manufacturing engineering. This includes examining deviations in samples to identify process issues.
- BACHELORS DEGREE IN SCIENCE OR ENGINEERING
- FAMILIARITY WITH OPTICAL MICROSCOPES
- SKILL IN INTERPRETING DRAWINGS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- FAMILIARITY WITH QA PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES
- SKILL IN DATA ANALYSIS AND ADVANCED EXCEL SPREADSHEET FUNCTIONS
- MANUAL DEXTERITY SUFFICIENT TO MANIPULATE SMALL PARTICLES DURING MICROSCOPIC INSPECTION
- VDA 19
- ISO 16232