Our client are a leading provider of HV engineering services to the Distributed Generation markets to include Battery Storage, Gas Generation Peaking Plants, Low Carbon, Solar & Wind.
Due to continued growth they are looking for a motivated and experienced quantity surveyor to administer contracts with values ranging from £1M up to £30M.
- Preparing tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities, and other documentation
- Reviewing client contracts prior to signature FIDIC Yellow, Silver, NEC3/4, IChem E, JCT D&B and specific turnkey)
- Tracking changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections in line with signed client contracts
- Working with procurement managers to agree the services of contractors and subcontractors
- Measuring and valuing the work carried out across sites
- Agreeing payment terms with subcontractors Liaising with clients and third parties, such as project managers and site engineers
- Selecting and sourcing construction materials
- Creating reports.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with NEC / Framework contracts
- Schedule of rates experience
- Knowledge of civils, power (DNO / ICP) or utilities
- Dispute resolution experience
- Qualification relating to Quantity Surveying (or working towards)