Earthstream has an exciting job offer for a Contracts Specialist to join our bold and passionate
construction execution team based in Skellefteå.
We are looking for a dedicated/experienced/driven Contracts Specialist to join us in our mission to
contribute to a greener future. By joining us, you will be a key player in establishing/ramping up
Construction execution and contribute to expanding one of the first large scale European battery
About the job
Be part of the Construction team managing the Contracts Strategy and implementation of the factory
through to Start of Production. As a Contracts Specialist you will safeguard our Client through
proper Contract management, minimise project risks through application of best commercial and
contractual management practises.
About the team
You will be an integral part of the Project Execution Team and work intimately with the Program,
Project Management, Engineering and Procurement teams.
You will manage and lead the Clients Owners Representatives and Contractors to carry out the
Contract management of all construction projects on the Ett campus.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Review, comment and administer proposals, drafts, negotiation and executed contracts.
* Review, comment and administer project and contractor change management.
* Review and Control the Monthly invoicing
* Ensure management of project setup, Contractors and monthly reporting.
* Monitoring and appraising the performance of the Contractors and Consultants.
Describe personal success factors:
Example individual contributor:
The person we are looking for is flexible, curios and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a
real impact on our success story and see the results of your work. Our organization values great selfdiscipline
and a natural talent to make things happen. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality,
friendliness, grit and a sense of humour.
Example leadership role:
The person we are looking for is driven, caring and structured. You thrive by leading others and
work towards common goals. You are used to a high paced work environment and got good time
* BSC/Msc in Engineering/Quantity Surveying or Construction Management or equivalent
* Solid related experience in all cost management areas, planning, estimating, pre-contract,
post contract and final account.
* Minimum of 3 years' related experience.
* Excellent communication & presentation skills.
* Analytical skills.
* Passion and enthusiasm for project Execution, Construction and Commercials.
Bonus points for:
* You are a team player, that loves to be in an international environment where good
relationships and stakeholder management is key to achieve results.
* You are highly organized and result-driven
* You act proactively and have a can-do attitude that goes beyond expectations.
* Proficient in MS suite, BIM 360, Power Bi and Power Query or equivalent.
* You have experience in Swedish Contract Forms "AB Contracts" and EPC/EPCM Contracts.
Location: Skelleftea- Sweden
Travel: expected part of the role
Language: Professional English and Swedish as bonus
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.