My client is looking for a dedicated Contracts Specialist/Quantity Surveyor to join their mission and contribute to a greener future.
As a Contracts Specialist you will safeguard the company through proper Contract administration and management whilst also minimising project risks through applying the best commercial and contractual management practices.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, bold, flexible, curious, and eager to learn and grow within the company.
This position is based in Hamberg Germany and will be a 6-12-month contract.
- Review, comment and administer proposals, drafts, negotiation and executed contracts.
- Review, comment and administer project and contractor change management.
- Review and control the monthly invoicing.
- Ensure management of project setup, Contractors, and monthly reporting.
- Monitoring and appraising the performance of the Contractors and Consultants.
Skills & Requirements:
- BSc/MSc in Engineering/Quantity Surveying or Construction Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years' related experience for Contracts Specialists.
- Experience in cost management areas, estimating, pre-contract, post contract and final account is of advantage.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Passion and enthusiasm for project Execution, Construction and Commercial/Contract.
- Team player, that thrives in an international environment where good relationships and stakeholder management is key to achieve results.
- Organized and result driven.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude that goes beyond expectations.
- Proficient in MS suite, BIM 360, Power Bi and Power Query or equivalent.
- Experience in German Contract Forms "AB Contracts" and EPC/EPCM Contracts.