Earthstream Global are going through our best period yet! Down to years of hard-work, research, market knowledge, and having some of the most incredible top performers in our team we are seeing a continued demand from our clients. Therefore, we are looking for a recruitment consultant to join us.
We are ideally looking for a consultant with contract desk and relevant market experience (Power and/or Renewables). However, we are open to recruitment consultants across all levels who have specialised in the perm or other markets.
- Joining a market-leading company that is well established within the power and renewables sector, providing both long term stability and security alongside the opportunity to shape and progress your own career.
- We are the fastest-growing energy recruitment business in Bromley with international offices wand opportunities in Bromley, Cape Town, Dallas, Hamburg, Singapore and Taiwan.
- Our candidate and client base and international dominance is unparalleled to competition.
- It's imperative that your progression is tailored to you and your goals, which is something we pride ourselves on here at Earthstream!
- We ensure that we go that extra mile with regards to our investment and progression in each of our employees individually, offering a wealth of formal coaching and learning development throughout your whole career with us!
- Our commission structure is generous and uncapped - allowing all our consultants to achieve their monetary goals across board. Billers taking up to 25k a month in commission.
- Moreover, we offer a consultative approach to sales and not KPI's - however, we do have our own internal competitions and challenges.
- Quarterly incentives - the most recent trip being to Dubai. Previous destinations including Rio, Vegas, Cape Town and Cancun etc
- Monthly incentives such as lunch clubs to 3-star Michelin restaurants and team-building activities.
Much of a recruitment negotiating contracts consultant's work at Earthstream involves selling our services to potential clients but they are also responsible for:
- Searching and engaging with candidates for specific live roles - using a variety of different tools such as internal databases, external sources and headhunting to proactively source high-quality candidates. Ensuring exceptional talent pools are established.
- Using sales, business development and marketing techniques to attract new clients and maintain existing relationships.
- Interviewing, assessing and qualifying prospective applicants and matching them with appropriate vacancies at client companies.
- Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview.
- Organising interviews and selection events.
- Using various social media platforms to advertises positions, attract and build candidate relationships.
- Working towards exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed and/or business generated.
- Preparing applicants for interview processes.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
Apply to the advert or directly to our Talent Acquistion Specialist at email@example.com
34 The Mall, Bromley, BR1 1TS, United Kingdom