Regional HSSE Manager / EMEA (m/f/d)
We are seeking an experienced HSE Manager for one of our global customers in Cloud Data Server Operations. Based at our Regional Head Office in Frankfurt, you are responsible for the implementation and continuous improvement of our HSE framework in the regions EMEA and APAC.
Where: Frankfurt or Essen, Germany
Contract: unlimited employment contract
As a regional HSE manager, your duties include:
* Establishing and organizing the EMEA/APAC HSSE assessments together with the European team and local operations and conduct with the team HSSE site assessments.
* Developing and implementing a regional reporting structure for all HSSE topics
* Support of the regions with compliance checks of respective sites as well as supporting and advising the EMEA/APAC sites for specific HSSE topics. As first contact for the European Region, you will also support our sites with regards to the existing HSSE software (e.g. incident reporting and risk assessment)
* Participation in the global HSSE guideline process by gathering and refining local and regional feedback for the regulation process
* Creation of regular audits and self-assessment procedures according to the global guidelines as well as timely investigation and reporting of all incidents in the field of safety, security and behavioral deviations
* Act as interface between DB Schenker and the client in all regional HSSE questions
* Selecting, training, and maintaining local safety officers onsite as well an emergency response team
* With your broad HSSE knowledge, you help to assess HSSE training needs as well as advising and supporting the sites within your region regarding the roll-out of HSSE focus campaigns, tools and best practices.
Requirements and educational background:
* Solid understanding of HSSE, supply-chain and the logistics industry.
* An extensive operational experience would be very desirable
* Ideally you should have a degree in engineering, business administration or equivalent and/or training and qualifications within the HSSE spectrum
* Strong communicator in spoken and written English, other languages would be of course a great advantage - as you will be working in an international team
As an open-minded and loyal employer, we welcome applications from applicants of all genders, cultures and physical conditions.
If you are interested in a long-term perspective in an energetic company, we look forward for your detailed application, which you can send to email@example.com