We are looking for an energetic, motivated, enthusiastic, and experienced Regional Hydrogen market leader to lead on our client's H2 project strategy & development activities across Asia Pacific.
The role will be based in Singapore with frequent travel in the APAC region.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Developing hydrogen projects including Evaluating business models, assessing prospective project partners and obtaining government support
* Support GTMs in proposal writing to sell internal Hydrogen solutions as part of international projects
* Deliver projects in Australia, Japan, (notably China) and globally
* Project management of Green Hydrogen projects within the development portfolio
* Developing resource plans and liaising with all project stakeholders
* Coordination and management of the technical studies and planning documents, including EIA.
* Maintaining contact with determining authorities and driving a successful planning determination
* Maintains relationships and manage the procurement of suppliers, and equipment
* Manage the delivery of large-scale Hydrogen Production sites
* Work with legal department, structured finance and other internal stakeholders to define business models
Knowledge and Experience:
* Over 7 to 10 years' experience in project management of renewable energy projects; preferably within Hydrogen industry
* Engineering expertise: electrical (including high voltage safety), thermal, and/or mechanical design.
* Well versed in the technologies used within hydrogen production, including but not limited to the various types of technology, transportation, storage
* In-depth understanding of essential hydrogen components across technology, transportation, storage, i.e., electrolyser, pumps, tanks, etc
* Able to transform information into product requirements. Define customer-focused modular design.
* Be able to develop a long-term roadmap of hydrogen products (esp. in terms of technology target and cost target)
* Support to manage suppliers and supply chains. Support to ensure key equipments' performance, quality assurance, integration, delivery time, and acceptance test.
* Understanding of the electricity market and flexibility potential allowed by BESS
* Proven track record in delivering large-scale long-term energy solutions to Corporate consumers
* Confident and experienced presenting complex propositions at board level
* Engineering Degree from a well-recognised body
* Consultancy experience is preferred
* Highly self-motivated and open to new ideas
* Currently based in Singapore
* Highly effective verbal and written communications skills in English. Fluency in Mandarin a benefit.
* Accomplished at building relationships, negotiating and influencing decisions
* Good Experience using CRM systems (Salesforce) & MS office
Reg No: R1111482
Techstream Global Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 16S8096