On behalf of our client based in Singapore, Earthstream is recruiting for a Project Manager where you will be responsible for managing projects with small to medium EPC’s and service projects.
As this is a role with a consultancy you will perform a “seller-doer” function where you will both, help win projects (seller) and deliver on them (doer) too.
The ideal person will have come from a consultancy background, have drive, passion and the technical skills to compliment what they are doing.
What you will do?
• Manage small to medium sizer EPC and service projects
• Win new business through networking and presentations
• Act as a project manager for the project team which will include leading any new business efforts
What we require?
• Execute, manage and deliver any projects for consultancy clients
• Engineering degree or similar
• 5- 7 Years’ experience in Solar, Wind, Renewables or Battery Storage sector experience.
• Manage project risk, scope, costs and schedules
• Be able to travel to client site 60% of the time
• Experience in large scale solar projects of 50MW+
• Strong commercial acumen and knows how to work in the SEA region
• Ability to use Microsoft software e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook is considered essential.
• Fluency in English is essential and another language desirable