Resident Engineer will be responsible to:
- Become main point of contact between Customer and Company for all project matters during the contract period.
- Coordinate activities and communications between sub contractors.
- Follow up on all technical and commercial matters with the customer.
- Propose on-site training for maintenance and operational staff and assist in the establishment of robust routine maintenance practices.
- Evaluate equipment performance and recommend adjustments as required.
- Recommend Planned Maintenance activities and supervise the work to be completed.
- Review equipment performance and recommend optimizations as required.
- Work with O&M contractor to improve overall equipment reliability/availability.
- Ensure availability of spare parts and order replacement parts as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Engineering from an accredited university or college and/or equivalent knowledge / experience.
- 10+ years' experience in power plants operations and maintenance industry and people leadership (Aero gas turbines is an advantage).
- Prior experience in power generation in Ireland is an advantage.
- Experience in project management, engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain environments
- Strong IT skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform inclusively in a diverse environment and to promote inclusion and diversity in the workplace.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems.
- Strong team player with interpersonal, communication, influencing and team building skills.
- Strong customer-orientation, focus and passion to win.
- Proven record of success working in a multicultural, regional, cross functional team.
- Strong understanding of project business cases, encompassing impacts as project objectives, risks, opportunities, and performance metrics.