- The client have installed 200MW power plant in Ireland with 6 x LM2500Xpress Aero gas turbine. The plant is owned by the client and rented out. The plant is a peaking plant and should have very high level of Availability, Reliability, and dependability.
- The plant will be operated by the Consortium Partner. But the client has the contractual obligation to provide one person as Resident Engineer.
- The client's Resident Engineer will support the O&M contractor in implementing the operations and maintenance strategy of the plant. Ensure that the O&M operators are performing all their tasks as per recommendations. The resident Engineer is the primary point of contact for all technical interface with the customer.
- will work normal daytime working hours but will be on call if needed to support emergency situations in the plant as per the on-call procedure that would be developed on site.
Key responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Become main point of contact between partners and the client for all project matters during the Rental period.
- Coordinate activities and communications between the client and O&M Contractor
- Follow up on all of the clients Consortium contractual obligations under the Rental Agreement.
- Follow up on all technical and commercial matters with the customer.
- Propose on-site training for maintenance and operational staff and assist in the establishment of robust routine maintenance practices.
- Evaluate equipment performance and recommend adjustments as required.
- Recommend Planned Maintenance activities and supervise the work to be completed.
- Evaluate unplanned outages and, to the extent consistent with individual training and site conditions, Support in troubleshooting and corrective actions.
- Review equipment performance and recommend optimizations as required.
- Work with O&M contractor to improve overall equipment reliability/availability.
- Provide periodic reports to the client outlining agreed KPl's, work completed, corrective items required and suggestions to improve overall equipment operation.
- Ensure availability of spare parts and order replacement parts as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Engineering from an accredited university or college and/or equivalent knowledge / experience.
- 10+ years' experience in power plants operations and maintenance industry and people leadership.
- Prior experience in operation and maintenance of gas turbines is an advantage.
- Prior experience in power generation in Ireland is an advantage.
If so please apply here or you can send your CV directly to:
We loo kforward to hearing from you!