EarthStream is working with one of the world leading companies in the field of the energy and telecom cable system industry, after another successful Project tender our purpose is to help our customer maintain competitive advantage through quality Project staff growth.
We are looking for a Risk Interface Manager to join our Award-Winning customer in Bayreuth or in Wuppertal on a Permanent contract basis.
The Risk Manager works in close cooperation with the Project Manager and he\she is in charge to facilitate the implementation of the project risk management methodology.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Risk Manager general responsibilities are:
- to ensure that risk management is carried out for the assigned Project;
- to develop, implement and update the Risk Register, ensuring that Project Team Members keep the document aligned with the current phase of the project.
- During the risk identification and evaluation phase:
- to act as a support to the Project Team for the identification and evaluation of risks, stimulating definition of clear and coherent assumptions in compliance with the risk scoring criteria;
- to ensure the proper definition of risk mitigation or enhancement actions to be proposed and agreed with the Head of Functions and Project Manager;
- to ensure that the Project Planner will receive all main risk considerations affecting the scheduling and update the activities plan accordingly.
During the risk monitoring phase:
- to give support to the Project Manager to monitor the progress status of the action plans defined and re-evaluate the risk exposure accordingly;
- to ensure that all relevant changes in project risk scenario are properly and timely reported into the risk register.
For risk reporting, he/she is responsible to:
- produce an internal risk reporting, periodically presented to the Risk Committee, focusing on main potential issues could affect the project execution and related preventive solutions;
- produce an external risk reporting, periodically presented to the Customer, when needed;
- participate at the Risk Meetings periodically arranged with the Customer, presenting, with the support of the Project Team, the main project risks, related treatments and key changes occurred in the period.
Ideal Candidate should have:
- Multiple years of experience in the Industry
- Honours degree in Technical and Economical field.
- Fluent German and English
- Readiness to Travel