ErathStream Global’s established client is currently looking for support on large infrastructure programs, they are looking for new full-time members of the Program Management Office Team. This person will assist several Program Management Officers and oversee the risk management for programs from design, construction till the start of commercial operations.
Govern and manage the risk process:
- Make sure the Risk Management Plan’s process and procedures are put in place and respected.
- Organise the Risk Management meetings
- Report on the program risks
- Audit the ongoing risk management of the EPC contractors and exchange relevant information.
- Provide expertise input to the program members on risk management
- Suggest improvements on the risk management methodology, Update the existing Risk Management Plan and implementation when needed
- Technical/economical University degree
- Strong project management capabilities and a high learning curve.
- Knowledge of risk management techniques and methodologies.
- Knowledge of the project management methodology PMI/PMBOK is an asset.
- Microsoft Project & Primavera is highly valued
- Planning and Budget management
- Knowledge of large infrastructure project risks is a key asset
- Knowledge of high voltage transmission infrastructure projects is an asset.
- Proactive, strong communicator and team player.
- Strong interviewing skills.
- Profound verbal and written knowledge of English and Dutch or French (basic knowledge of the other national language).