Our client is a globally recognized leader in the original equipment manufacturing (OEM) industry, specializing in supplying high-quality products to diverse sectors including mining, construction, and infrastructure. With a rich history of innovation and excellence, my client has earned a reputation for delivering cutting-edge products and solutions that empower their clients success.
The Sales Director will be part of the Executive Management Team and will act as a strategic and operational leader to deliver sales results to drive current and strategic business priorities. You are responsible for the overall direction, co-ordination, and control of sales activities within the organization, for maximizing sales and profit whilst ensuring that the company maintains its leadership role in market. You will influence, educate, develop and support sales managers and team members to drive business performance to achieve the c sub ordinatesompany's growth strategy. The role reports directly to the General Manager and manages a team of
Position: Sales Director
- A Master's in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent
- Engineering background is a plus.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in Senior Management role
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- An inspiring and persuasive leadership technique
- Passion to identify external trends and evolving environments, and act as change agent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Ensure that we have adequate coverage to provide our customers technical support for our products. This support includes, but not limited to, design solutions, bill of materials, estimation, and submittals for all products.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships; partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives, and effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Lead the HPR process by regular review of employees to create a talent pool from the high performers and facilitate their career and succession planning within the business.