A leading consultancy that provides turnkey solutions and solar systems to the renewable energy industry is currently looking for Sales Manager to join their team based in Durban office.
The main function of the job will be to responsible for the overall growth strategy, sales, and profitability of your assigned region. Provide support to the sales force, making sure what is being sold is designed and built properly.
The successful candidate must have experience in the Renewable Energy industry with a focus on Solar PV Systems/ Solar PV Plant projects.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- New business development, increase the footprint within the assigned region
- Responsible for achieving defined sales targets
- Responsible for sales budget, sales pipeline
- Manage the sales team
- Project costing and feasibility investigations of new projects and tenders
- Technical evaluation of suppliers
- Maintenance of customer service levels
- Project Management: Management of suppliers as well as sub-contractors on site
- Issue site instructions to the electrical contractor
- Electrical account investigations and recommendations
- Financial analysis of capital expenditure
- Electrical site audits
- Facilitate the design of Solar PV plants.
The successful candidate will meet the following key selection criteria:
- A business-related/ engineering qualification would be an advantage
- A strong sales/ business development focus sourcing and securing projects within the Solar PV industry (minimum 5 years) across Commercial/Industrial applications.
- Exceptional communication, motivational and people management skills
- Good basic electrical and technical understanding with exposure to Helioscope PV Design Software would be an added advantage
What's on Offer:
If this resonates with you, please apply today.