An exciting opportunity for a Secondary Engineer who will focus on the project and tender engineering and its interfaces and scope of work involved in HV substation design and construction projects, and technical lead of the secondary design of substation to meet customer needs, legislative demands and standards.
- Technical Lead of Secondary Engineering of large and complex HV AIS & GIS substation projects.
- Prepare or validate and approve engineering for protection and control system for HV substations
- Prepare one-lines, three-lines, control schematics, interconnection and wiring diagrams, relay panel front views, and cable schedules.
- Provide technical calculations, technical purchasing specification and schedules for auxiliary power system equipment.
- Provide information for civil designs and coordination of interfaces between all disciplines.
- Degree in Electrical engineering or relevant work experience
- Extensive substation engineering experience in utilities.
- Knowledge of required legislative demands and standards.